- Plays a live multicast video stream from the Vivoh Webinar Manager
- Ability to launch a web-based chat service from the App’s Q&A button
- Easy-to-use controls that closely resemble the Zoom Webinar interface
Try our Vivoh Multicast App with three, simple, steps:
- Install and run a multicast test source with this Vivoh Test Kit
- Install the Vivoh Multicast App
- Open Vivoh Multicast Application
If you see a spinning globe in the App then you are successfully receiving a multicast broadcast.
This can reach thousands of concurrent viewers without disrupting your network. You can now leverage Zoom Webinars for all of your enterprise webcasting use cases!
Please contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
OSX and Linux Apps are available upon request.