Please visit the Vivoh Multicast App product page for full documentation and growing knowledge base.
- Normal Business Hours of Support: 5am – 6pm Eastern Time US
- 1st Response: Within one hour we will respond to your request
- Create a support case
- Email support
- Support Phone Number: (860) 606-7878
When a support ticket is initiated with Vivoh’s technical support team, it will be classified according to the following Priority levels:
- Priority 1 – Urgent: The Service is “down,” operation of the Service is severely degraded, or there is a critical impact to the Service due to a fault with the network or other software issue. No workarounds. Examples include failures of Vivoh’s transmission services or software functions.
- Priority 2 – High: Significant aspects of the Service are negatively affected by inadequate performance of the network or other software issues. Partial or no workarounds. Vivoh will provide resources during normal business hours to resolve the situation and additional resources outside of Vivoh’s normal business hours as reasonably necessary.
- Priority 3 – Normal: General issues related to a feature or a set of features. Operational performance of the service is not impaired. Vivoh will provide reasonable resources during Vivoh’s normal business hours to assist in resolving the problem or providing a workaround.
- Priority 4 – Low: Informational or Feature Change Request: Customer requires information or assistance with service’s capabilities, installation or configuration and there is little to no effect on its business operations. Included are requests for information, assistance, features, alpha/beta and others. Such requests will be handled within Vivoh’s normal business hours.
Target Response Times
Target Response Time for a Support Ticket will be the time (a) commencing when Vivoh receives a proper Support Ticket from Customer and (b) ending when customer receives notification that the Support Ticket has been logged.
Paid Business plan subscribers:
- Priority 1 – Urgent: 1 Hour
- Priority 2 – High: 4 Hours
- Priority 3 – Normal: 24 Hours
- Priority 4 – Low: 24 Hours
When a ticket is marked resolved, you will receive a short email to mark your satisfaction level and put any comments related to our service. We appreciate any feedback as it helps us improve our support services.